Earthworks, Inc, a natural stone fabrication company, is looking for an experienced drivers to make deliveries within a 500 mile radius. Drivers haul natural stone, brick and other products to retail yards and job sites on flatbeds.
Interested applicants must have a minimum of 2 years experience. All applicants will be required to undergo all necessary pre-employment DOT drug screen and physical testing.
- Class A CDL
- Flatbed Experience Preferred
- Forklift Experience Preferred
- MVR that reflects a safe driving history
- Good roadside inspection history
- Driver is responsible for strapping each load that goes out and unstrapping the load at the receiver.
- The physical ability to work in various climates and weather conditions.
All applicants will be required to undergo all necessary pre-employment DOT drug screen and physical testing.
Hour per week are in compliance with Federal Motor Carriers Administration standards
May occasionally be required to be out overnight.
- Competitive pay based on experience, paid weekly
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and other supplemental insurance
- Company match 401(k)
- Safety Incentive programs
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
A family owned and operated business since 1995, Earthworks, Inc owns six quarries throughout the Midwest, with two limestone quarries in Ste. Genevieve, MO and operates a cottonwood quarry in the state of Kansas.
Our foundation is built upon the skill and dedication of the people of Earthworks, as we bring you products from raw block to flagstone, to pavers, to interior/exterior tile, to the most detailed cut stone.
We pride in the customer-focused service we deliver each day.