Earthworks, Inc, a leading manufacturer and distributor of natural stone and masonry products has immediate openings for general laborers for day and evening shifts.
Day shift: Monday – Friday, 5am to 2pm
Evening shift: Monday- Thursday, 2pm to 12am
Shift times can vary depending on work load. All applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and physical testing to ensure they are capable of performing the required tasks.
Essential duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Cutting/splitting material to the ordered specifications with strict quality control
- Sort, palletize, wrap and package finished goods while working in all weather conditions.
- Applying different finishes to the stone to include but not limited to sanding, grinding, chiseling, etc.
- Individuals are required to wear personal protective equipment in designated operation and production areas.
What Earthworks offers you:
- Competitive base pay.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and other supplemental insurance.
- Company match 401K.
- Safety Incentive programs.
This is a very physical job that requires heavy lifting. A positive attitude and the ability to work in a team environment is a must.
Full time positions are available. No experience is necessary.
A family owned and operated business since 1995, Earthworks, Inc owns six quarries throughout the Midwest, with two limestone quarries in Ste. Genevieve, MO and operates a cottonwood quarry in the state of Kansas.
Our foundation is built upon the skill and dedication of the people of Earthworks, as we bring you products from raw block to flagstone, to pavers, to interior/exterior tile, to the most detailed cut stone.
We pride in the customer-focused service we deliver each day.
Apply online or in person Monday –Friday 8am-3:30 pm Earthworks, Inc facility located at 19797 Eisenbeis Bottom Rd, Ste Genevieve, Mo 63670